With proud we announce the release of our STCE News Letter that will be issued on a weekly basis.
The STCE stands for Solar-Terrestrial Centre of Excellence. The centre assembles the sciences from the Sun, passing the heliosphere towards the Earth related to space weather. Applications and services in this field are also a core business. The STCE reinforces the common solar-terrestrial activities of the Belgian Institute of Space Aeronomy, the Royal Observatory of Belgium and the Royal Meteorological Institute.
- Impressive solar eruption
- PROBA2 Observations (10 Apr 2017 - 16 Apr 2017)
- Review of solar activity (10 Apr 2017 - 16 Apr 2017)
- The International Sunspot Number
- Geomagnetic Observations at Dourbes (10 Apr 2017 - 16 Apr 2017)
- Review of ionospheric activity (10 Apr 2017 - 16 Apr 2017)
- Future Events